These photos were all taken at one month. At his one month check up, we ended up switching formulas again, now we are on Alimentum and a medication for reflux. He weighed 10.7oz and was 22in. long. After the formula switch we began to have a much happier, and less fussy baby! He is starting to gain such a little personality, and I think he is gonna be strong willed....he goes from 0-60....QUICK! He enjoys "tummy time" for a very short period of time, but this day he liked it for about 10 minutes while playing on his play mat. He has been trying to hold his head up since about week 3, and is getting prettty good...the pics below you can see. During the first month we didn't get much sleep...lets hope that starts to get a little better soon!
San Antonio Christmas Break
-
We spend a fun weekend in San Antonio during Christmas break. It was the
girls' first trip there, so we hit all the highlights...
The Alamo
Ripley's Belie...
8 years ago

4 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute! And I am so impressed with the smiling and holding his head up! What a champion! Miss y'all!
So very handsome!! I am so excited for yall
Way to go girl! Keep those beautiful pics coming.
Love, patty s.
Your dreams have all come true in this precious baby boy....he is living proof that God answers prayers. I still can't get over how much he looks like Brad....He is such a handsome, sweet little guy. I am honored to be able to watch him grow with you!!
Post a Comment