Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy

Things haven't been real exciting the past few weeks, but everyday is a blessing!

Chase attempted Rice Cereal for the first time a few weeks ago....he didn't quite understand the swallowing part...so we'll try try again!

Love the cuddle time...I know pretty soon he will be crawling and he won't want to be held any more :-(

I was bored, and Chase was in a good mood, so we had a mini photo shoot at home.



Fingers/Fist ALWAYS in the mouth!...and ALWAYS drooling.


Beautiful Blue Eyed Boy!



It's hard to believe that this precious baby is almost 5 months old! He is generally a great baby! Easy going ,loves interacting with people, always smiling, cooing, blowing bubbles, rolling over, drooling, very active, and I shouldn't say this as I might jinx it, but we have finally had ONE WEEK of sleeping through the night (and in his own room) from 9/10pm-6am! After 4 1/2 months of not sleeping through the night, this momma who wakes up at 5am for work was desperate for good sleep!

2 comments:

Lyndy said...

He is a sweet baby boy with a very sweet Mama. Can't believe how big he is getting!

Linda Cox said...

Jennifer,
Love you sharing the pics of Chase! He is a real handsome boy! I think he really kinda looks like Brad! You know that that happens. My sister has two adoped children & the boy looks like his Dad a little. He worked at a Prison & one of the in-mates told him he looked like his Dad & he said that can't be. I know you all are wonderful parents!! Love you all! Linda